Tuesday, July 9, 2013

GEO M-Nursing 2
Scavenger Hunt

Hello. My name is IM DA HYEON.
I will talk about the Scavenger Hunt. As a conclusion, it was really fun. Scavenger Hunt is a game in which players are required to collect an assortment of miscellaneous items. And it is usually played outdoors.

There are 10 games in our Scavenger Hunt. The first game we did is Paper Tennis. It is a tennis game that uses tissue. All we have to do is blow the tissue to the other team. Of course it is not allowed to use our hands. Unfortunately we lost, so we started the hunt 3 minutes later than the other team.

The next game is Crossword. It was a little bit difficult. The crossword is made up of the expressions that we learned in our classes. It is very hard to recall the class but finally, we did it! And also, I have correctly answered the words ‘bug’ and ‘coagulation’. I was so happy when I got them.


And there were other fun games. For example, there were K-POP Star, Ping Pong Master, Elephant Bowling, etc. All of them were so exciting. It was a great pleasure that I can participate in GEO.


By - Da-hyeon Im