Sunday, July 28, 2013

GEO Seminary Camp and Treasure Hunt



Team Competition: Treasure Hunt
Class 3

I'd like to tell about the Treasure Hunt. It's our third team competition in the GEO Summer Camp. In Korea, so many people call that kind of game as 'Post Game.'
Before it started, I knew that our afternoon's team competition will be a Post Game or the so called Treasure Hunt in GEO. I saw that when we got free time to prepare for our presentation.
But I didn't know that all the stations were 10. I think it was really surprising. I feel that it was really a hard time to prepare for the game.
Some stations were so easy but there were some difficult stations as well. Especially in the K-Pop Star station, we had a hard time to dance.
But it was so funny. TAs and professors prepared the hunt so well, so the whole game and story turned out to be great.
I hope that we can enjoy the remaining time in GEO.
Thank you for your efforts!

By – Nam-jun Kim