Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Class Blog: Pets



 
 
If I will be given a chance to have a pet, I want to have a dog like Golden Retriever or old English Sheepdog. I really love dogs, regardless of it size, but I prefer large dogs to the small ones. They make me feel comfortable and safe when I am with them. Also, I will be happier if I can hug them everyday. In many dramas and movies, most of the rich people keep a large dog in their big garden. I often imagine myself hanging out with my Golden Retriever in my garden. How peaceful it will be! That is why I want to get a good job for all the expenses and their houses.
 
I really want to go out for a walk with my pet, because I love to go to a park when I have time. Normally I go alone, but I feel lonely. If I can keep my pet next to me, I will feel more relaxed. Also, I can throw a ball to train my dog, or even I can take a nap with my dog on the grass.
 
If I can choose another one besides a dog, I want to have a hamster. Hamsters are very small and cute, so I do not need a big cage and many foods for them. Unfortunately, hamsters cannot understand what I am saying, but it can play on my palm and I will be happy when I see a hamster sleeping or eating sunflower seeds.
 

 
Minji Lee is in Professor Peter's class, 2-2. She is a student for GEO 28.
"Hello, my name is Minji Lee. I really like to make new friends and talk to them."