Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Dance Champions!


"C.U.K.'s got Talent" Final round – Dance Fantastic!
If you didn’t watch "CUK's got Talented," I’m sorry that you were not there. I cannot describe how gorgeous it was! The competition was very harsh! Especially in the dance category. Therefore, all of the Judges had a hard time choosing the winner!

I interviewed the winning Dancing team, "Swing Dance, from Great Britain" :

1. How do you feel now?
"I really enjoyed the stage! I’m proud of our team members. Except for me, this was the first time for us to dance! We even got the prize. I felt excited!"

2. How much time did you spend practicing?
"Over 10 hours. We practiced about 1 hour everyday."

3. Did you guys plan the whole choreography?
"Without the basic steps of theswing dance, we made the other dance motions together, such as the couple dance motions."

4. Which group was the most powerful rival in the dancing category?
"Grease? Because one man was such a powerful dancer. He was so funny so we little bit worried about that."

5. If you had one more chance to dance in front of us, are you going to do it?
"Yes, of course!!"

Thank you for all your effort, guys! It will be a great memory for us!


Journalist
Yuri, Bae

Photograph
Jae-Jin, Kang

No comments: