Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Get to know our Friendly Global Lounge Staff around the corner - Part 2

This is the second part of our "Get to know our Friendly Global Lounge Staff around the Corner" series.


This time around, let us get to know more about Seojung...


She is a relatively new staff in the university but she is very capable of doing her job. Approachable and accomodating, she warmly welcomes guests to utilize the amenities of the Global Lounge.


Seojung with Jiwon, bonding and enjoying each other's company


Read on to know more about Seojung...

1.What type of work do you do at the global lounge? How is it like working for GEO global lounge? Any expectations?
At the Global Lounge, my work includes managing overall aspects and equipment as well as helping students who may need support. So far I love working at the Global Lounge and I hope that I could meet many C.U.K. students while I am here!

2. What are your likes and dislikes?
I like working out in the morning to prepare my mind and body for the day ahead of me. I don’t like to stay home alone while doing nothing. Instead of staying home alone, I enjoy hanging out with my friends and searching for something to keep me busy.

3. What keeps you busy during your spare time?
In my spare time, I usually watch movies. While watching movies, I think about the directors ideas and his/her intentions based on movies. This gives me time to consider other peoples various thoughts. In return while I watch movies, I'm actually learning a lesson concerning different perspectives.

4. What do you like most about Korea?
What I like most about Korea is our food. I think that there are many healthy and delicious types of Korean food. For example, Korean food contains all different types of vegetables like those found in banchan, or the Korean side dishes. Since I enjoy eating, I appreciate the various types of food that Korea offers.

5. What are the things you want to impart to readers (Anything youd like to share about yourself, your life as a student, your life as a staff, living in Korea, etc)?
I want to share this sentence with readers. "What matters is only now." What does it make you think about?

6. Message to global lounge users
I hope that students will have a good time at Global Lounge and will feel confident while speaking in English!

by: Abigail Go, GEO Blog Editor