Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My G.E.O Club

Several students from GEO Class 3-3 shares their experiences from their club. Read further so you get to learn about their experiences ^^

Lee Han Mil shares...
My G.E.O club is Travel & Culture Club.

Frankly, at first I wanted to join the TV Club but I was too late in signing up so I had to join the Travel & Culture club. It was a coincidence however I like my club now.

Because of the club I can learn about another country’s culture I’ve never experienced. I can also see the picture of other country’s famous site. I think those pictures are not just pictures. It’s a preparation for real travelling. Someday I will go abroad. I believe that at that time memories of my club will give inspiration to me. So I’m happy to join the Travel & Culture Club.

Myeong In narrates...
I am a member of the Short Story Club. We meet every Thursday at 3pm. We have a homework every week, read a story and talk about that. Sometimes we play a game. It is very fun. I got a free OBF coffee coupon because I won the game last time. I hope I get a lot more things there and share our thought more.

Hwang Sang Jun imparts...
My GEO club is Short Story Club. We read a story before the club and discuss it. I think the club activity is just fine. TA EJ is a very passionate person and TA Andrew is good, too. I met Andrew in the health club a few days ago. Actually, I think Andrew has more passion in health than club activity. I am not kidding. I like the TAs but I'm dissatisfied with classroom. Our classroom is not settled yet so we always have to change the room.

And the story we should read every week is very long. I'm member of the Short Story Club, not the Long Story Club.

From GEO Class 3-3 (Professor Peter Jenkins and TA Kristiine's class)