Monday, November 5, 2012

Student's Blog: Study Tips





It is my honor to write about how I study. I tried to do my best a week before the mid-term exam. But the decisions that I made were often broken by my laziness and desire to sleep. Although my preparation for exam was not enough, I think there will be many students who can learn from me.

First, whenever I participated in team projects, I worked more than other students. By making power points and English scripts for example. Some people said to me that I don't need to undergo a lot of hardship if I am not a fool. But I think when I do my homework; my creativity and problem-solving skills will develop. The biggest purpose of taking a lot of responsibilities was resulted from my ardor for study! By doing so, I feel relaxed, comfortable and confident on learning.


Second, I recommend you to do study in the morning. In the morning your brain works quickly and you can memorize more information by just reading them. In my case, when I felt sleepy I just slept without worrying about tomorrow. Because I knew that I would wake up in the morning and do my study more efficiently in the given time.

Lastly, just before the exams, I entered a classroom a little late because I wanted to make sure that I am ready to take it. So, what I did was, I just kept on studying even if the exam started and I entered the classroom when I felt I’m ready. You can consider it as a trick but it is not a crime at all.

These are my methods of how to prepare for a team project, how to study, and how to get more time just before an exam. I really hope you can get better grades next time and find your own studying ways. So I want to hear your know-how too. 

By Bak NaYul (2-5)

No comments: