Tuesday, February 5, 2013

About the Buddy Program

Class 3-2
Baek Bo Mi 

In my experience, I think that the Buddy Program depended mostly on Raphy’s (FTA) taste. Some people wanted to go to a karaoke while others wanted to go to a café. So, he had to decide where we should go.
I expected active activities like games but there was just small talk. There were so many people but not enough opportunity to talk with each other. Just the people who sat next to Raphy were able to talk to him. I felt like there was a limitation or boundary to be close to him. I think there were many people who wanted to be close to him but they just couldn't.
And also there was another FTA but I did not know what her name was even if we were in the same café. Another problem is that there were some people who just played with their smartphones and did not take part in the conversations. Maybe next time, I hope that only a considerable number of students would gather together with the FTA.
And before the Buddy Program, I thought I would feel distant to Raphy. But after talking to him a lot and exchanging some messages with him, I felt we are close. Raphy is really kind. He always sent a message for us. It was so impressive. And thanks for doing that!
Raphy is really good at talking. He is really funny and also he is an International Studies student like me so we talked a lot about the major. He introduced some professors and talked to me a lot. We also talked about our future plans and dream jobs.
Raphy gave me an opportunity to think about my plans and dreams. When talking about my future, I run away from the thought all the time but I had a very good opportunity and experience to consider my future plans through the Buddy Program.
I know the Buddy Program is so good and nice but I hope this program will be improved in the future.