Tuesday, April 2, 2013

GEO and Best Friends


Please introduce your best friend. How did you meet that friend and how did you become best friends?
Class 1-3

Let me introduce my best friend, Si Yeun. She is very cute. Her major is English. I envy her because her English skill is very good. She lives near my house, so we meet very often. Her blood type is AB so she is cheerful and straightforward. She has an opposite personality with me. She is a delicate person. She always tries to make something for her boyfriend. Also, she always looks for something challenging. I want to learn from her because I am a very shy person. She and I are old friends and I want to keep our friendship forever.
-By Hye Seung

My best friend is Song Yu Jin, we first met in a piano academy when we were 17 years old. She is very pretty and active, so I laugh a lot when I’m with her. She is short, slim and has beautiful big eyes. She likes pasta and beef. She and I are majoring in Music and we share similar music tastes. Her hobby is playing cell phone games like 'Any Pang’ or 'Cha Cha Cha.’ I really hope our friendship lasts forever.
-By Chae Rin


My best friend’s name is Lee Ye Ji. She is my best friend in this school. We first met each other in an orientation that was held in my school. We were in a same group and were the only girls in that group. So we spent most of the time together. We ate, slept and played games together. She is happy all the time. She always smiles and that makes me happy too. She always listens to me and I tell her everything about me. We know each other’s secret. That is why I like her. I hope our friendship would last forever with other friends.
-By You Ji