Thursday, March 28, 2013

GEO Clubs and Students



How do you feel about the GEO clubs? Which clubs did you choose? Why did you choose those clubs?
Class 1-1

There are many interesting and useful GEO clubs that I think offer us a variety of English learning opportunities. The club that I chose is TV club. In that club, students watch a sitcom for 30 minutes and talk about the theme of the drama or play games that were played in the sitcom. The reason why I chose TV club is that I wanted to develop good English skills by listening native speakers talking for many times. Before coming to this club, I did not have enough chances to listen native speakers talking. However, thanks to TV club, now I can improve my English.
By Sang-won Lee

GEO is good because it’s academic and at the same time it’s fun. The professor and T.A. are nice and kind. Therefore, other students and I can enjoy the clubs a lot. Among many clubs, what I joined was Health and Diet club. We go to Gymnasium every time. Club members can play many other sports and games such as dodge ball, badminton, basketball and so on. I chose this club because I like all the sports and have big interest in the health and maintaining my health.
By Jeong-yoon Lee