Friday, April 12, 2013

My Roommates and Me

Please introduce your roommates. Do you go along with them? Are there any problems or any special events that you would like to share?
Class 2-4

Nam Hye-eun
Hi! I'm Nam Hye-eun. I am a Junior majoring in Chemistry. I live in CUK dormitory 1017 and I have 3 beautiful roommates. Let me introduce my roommates.

Lia

First, Lia. She is FTA Captain.
Name: Lia Albano
Birthday: 4th of August 1988
Major: MPS International Relations
Favorite Food: Southeast Asian cuisine (She especially like Malay, Thai and, of course, Filipino food)
Favorite Color: Purple
Hobby: Watching movies, traveling, browsing through online blogs. She also enjoys dancing. She started ballet at age of seven and continued until when she was eighteen years old. She also likes making travel itineraries. She loves researching about places and finding out the most interesting things to do there.
Hometown: Manila, Philippines

Seok Seung-yi

Name: Seok Seung-yi
Birthday: 9th of April 1992
Major: Japanese Language and Culture
Favorite Food: Jja jang myeon
Favorite Color: Sky blue
Hobby: Resting
Hometown: Gyeonggi-do Icheon ,Korea
GEO Level: 3

Moon Eun-ju

Name: Moon Eun-ju
Birthday: 13th of February 1993
Major: Korean history
Favorite Food: Tteokbokki
Favorite Color: Pink
Hobby: Watching american drama
Hometown: Gyeonggi-do Gwangju ,Korea
GEO Level: 4

Every day we see each other. So we have many interesting episodes. The best episode is this Dark Room.

Dark room
2013.3.27 Wed.
It was a nice Wednesday afternoon. Suddenly Seung-yi told us. Guys~ actually, I need your help. I lost my dormitory card so I will make new one tonight. She needed all of our cards but we were busy that day. Therefore, we could only meet at 11:50PM. Lia and I were in the room while Seng-yi and Eun-ju went to dormitory office. While she was gone, there was no dormitory card to activate fuse box. So, Lia and I were locked in the dark room. At that time we were very scared.

By- Nam Hye-eun