Sunday, May 26, 2013

GEO and Jassica


How did you feel about the Colloquium? What is one thing the speaker said that you enjoyed? Why?
Class 2-1



It was one of the greatest moments in my life. Through this colloquium, I was able to look back on my life time. She was very positive. Furthermore, she was really brave though she was disabled. She was so cheerful. Those points were really impressive to me. Additionally, she moved my heart.

"Get bravery.", "Give a challenge."

  I think that is a very good message. She has made constant efforts. After this colloquium, I made my mind to live my life like Jessica. I could not forget her speech. In fact, for a human being, it is really difficult to live without legs and arms. However, she can do scuba diving, sky diving and so on. I think she is really enthusiastic person. She did and does incredible jobs! I learned a lot of things from her speech. Even though her body is different from normal people, her passion is greater than others’. She is an exceptional person.

  Her active and creative way of thinking affected me. So, the colloquium was very impressive. She visited CUK and gave a great lesson to us. Thus, I could get lots of information about my future life. From now on, I am going to live actively like Jessica. I’m willing to change myself because I’m ready to do my best on everything.



By - Ji-eun Baek