Friday, May 24, 2013

Improve English in GEO


Now that half of the semester is over, how do you feel about your English abilities? Please compare yourself fin the beginning of semester and now.
Class 3-2

The half of semester is over in GEO program. I have participated in this program for four times until now. Before this semester, I joined GEO just to live in dormitory. So I didn't put a lot of efforts to improve my English. But I have been trying to improve my English since my stay in Canada for 8 months last year. The life in Canada made me want to develop my English. However, after coming back to Korea, there was little chance to speak in English. I was really worried about losing my English skill. So, I joined GEO program.

At first, I did know what GEO was able to provide me. But, now I know that GEO has capability to provide me this environment where I can learn and practice English. In the very beginning of this semester, my English was very poor because I did not use English after coming to Korea. However, now I can feel that my English has improved a lot.

I was able to achieve my goal through GEO. Thank you GEO.

BY - Kyung-ran Park