Sunday, July 28, 2013

GEO Seminary Camp and Bon AppéTalk



How was Bon AppéTalk?
Class 3

Bon AppéTalk is a program in which students have lunch with their team TAs while talking in English. I had Bon AppéTalk last Wednesday. TA Carol was in-charge of our team, Team Italy. First, we decided on our lunch menu. Then, we went to 'Jang Su Wang Pork Cutlet' and had lunch there. After lunch, TA Carol bought us ice-cream for desert.

By - Ki Byuk Park


  
I think Bon AppéTalk is a good program because it gives me the confidence which makes me comfortable to talk in English with foreigners. Also, it helps me to have good relations with TAs. I had Bon AppéTalk on Friday with my TA, Chelsea. My teammates and Chelsea had a good time in the restaurant. Maybe, other people think of us as little strange because they are wondering why we talk in English in a Korean restaurant. But it's not a problem! It's just small and interesting time with ordinary people!

By - Bae Won Park