Wednesday, December 11, 2013

GEO25 and My Pet

MY PET

My Puppy's name is Gonzi. She was born in 2011, so now she is 2 years old.




These pictures were taken when she was 4 months old. She was very tiny and cute.


I'll tell you about her nature. She is curious and active. So she touches and tries to smell everything. And when I go out for a walk with her, she would bark and run out.

When she was 1 year old, this picture was taken when she went out for a walk with me. Every weekend, I go out for a walk with her.



And she likes round things such as balls and balloons. So whenever I receive spending money, I buy her gifts like a ball or a ball-shaped snack.


Her expressions are very diverse. This picture shows one of them. I love her expression in this, having fun.


Her hair grows very quickly. However, it is too expensive to have it cut in the dogs’ hair shop.
So once a month my mom and my sister would cut her hair. So while my mom cuts her hair, my sister would hold her still.


Her expression in this picture is a little strange. The reason is because she is sleepy.

Whenever she is sleepy, comes to my side and looks at me. Then I put her up on my legs.

I love my puppy. If time permits, infinitely, I would like to be with her forever.

That is the story of my puppy. Thanks.

By - TaeKon Ryu