Thursday, January 23, 2014

GEO26 and pets

My lovely pet
By – Choi Seok Su

My family member is five, father, mother, brother, me, and a pet. My lovely dog’s name is “Bbni”. Bbni is abandoned dog. One of my neighbor she found a trembling dog on the way to church. She thought that a dog is very poor. Finally she decided to give the dog to my mother because she knew that my mother loves dogs very much.

  Then abandoned dog comes to my home 3years ago. She seems 3years old. Because of unfamiliar environment, at first Bbni was very scared. In spite of Bbni was so passive, my family gave more and more love to her. Then Bbni gradually opened her mind. I remember the very firtst moment of Bbni approached us, she acts charming. Probably she accepted my family.


  One year passed after she came to my house, my family is full of pleasure, happiness. We always go out for a walk everyday because she likes walk very much. The big one surprise is this. When we talk on interphone with family, whenever she hear it she stands in front of the door. Maybe she recognized our voice when anyone of family came to home.

  Bbni is an angel sent us from God. By her favor, my family is always happy. She is our treasure and we always all the time with the sky permitting.