Tuesday, January 21, 2014

GEO26 and Christmas

How does your family celebrate Christmas
By - Kim Yo Seop

My brother and I had to prepare for a Christmas party at my church because we are seminarians. So we prepared the elementary school party at my church. So we had no time on December 24th. But my mother's birthday was on December 26th. So I had to get time off to spend with my family on December 25th. Finally, we had the time and my family celebrated Christmas and my mother’s birthday together. On December 25th my brother and I bought a cake and went to Kkun( It is a soju room) with my father and mother. We had a good birthday party there and we talked about a lot of things. Because my brother and I are seminarians, we had to work for the church. So we only had a little time for my family. We talked about our future and our innermost thoughts. So we learned a lot of things about each other. Nobody in my family had time for each other because all of my family members have a job. So it was a good time for me and my family.



I think on Christmas day my mother had a birthday party and it was destiny for our family. If we couldn't meet at that time we wouldn't have had a chance to be together. So it was a great time for me so I want another meeting with my family. Thank you