Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Class Blog: Roomate's Favorite Star



My roommate, Soon wook, is a football fan. His favorite player is Steven Gerrard, which is a very famous football player in the world. He currently plays with Liverpool F.C. and  has been the captain since he was 23 years old. Because of his talent,  most of the people said that he is top midfielder in the world.

Anyway, Soon wook said that he like Steven Gerrard because he looks like a cartoon character to him. He's fun and enjoys playing the sport. Aside from his skills, his leadership on his team is one of the reason he is admiring him. Just his look. Though, I do not watch football a lot, I admit he is interesting player and very handsome and like a hero for me.
 
He is known as a family man. He loves his daughters a lot. His Korean fans call him the ‘daughter nerd’. I think that this side of him makes many Korean women fans love him a lot. So, I searched the web, and looked information about him. Most of the pictures I saw were Steven posing with his daughters. 

Gerrard is one of the best football player and aside from that people love him because his love and being proud with his daughters.


Yuk Hyun Suk is in Professor Nigel's class, 1-2. He is a student for GEO 28.