Thursday, February 9, 2012

GEO 16 Speed Quiz garners mixed reactions from students


GEO 16’s first team competition was successfully administered. In order to solicit some feedbacks, students from Class 1-2 were asked to complete the following statement.

“Tuesday night, February 7, 2012, GEO 16 held a team competition, the Speed Quiz. My team…”

Here's what the students shared…

Yoo Ga Hyun: My team, India, finished seventh. What I didn’t like about the “Speed Quiz” was that India went first hence, we couldn’t prepare much. Even though, we played well during the first round, we finished seventh, because there were more difficult words during the second round. Despite the results, I still think India is the best team. I think that our team played well. I think Team India stands a good chance of winning the “Treasure Hunt.”

Kim Min Sung: My team, New Zealand, finished first. What I enjoyed about the “Speed Quiz” was that it brought about a lot of excitement. During the first round, we got only three points, but in the second round, we got nine points. So, we finished first. I love my team! LOL ^_~

Lim Si Won: My team, Panama, finished second. The Speed Quiz was funny and exciting. I want to play the game again… one more game please! If I were to play the game again I would do better than the previous one. For me, the time limit was very short. I think we needed more time.

The audience cheers and applauds for their respective teams.


And the winner is...Team New Zealand


by GEO Class 1-2 (Professor Jerry Tumlinson and TA Go Eun)