Monday, March 26, 2012

Meet our Foreign Teaching Assistants on the Block - Part 3

This is the continuation of the series we have featuring our Foreign Teaching Assistants (FTAs) this spring semester. Our FTAs are there to help you increase your competence in English. In addition, they can also be your friend. You can share and enjoy a lot of things together - learning language, exchanging culture, among others. So hurry, visit and meet them in the GEO Global Lounge.


Meet Raizza...


Name: Rizziane Aileen N. Tolentino
Nickname: Raizza
Hometown: Manila, Philippines
Length of stay in Korea: 2 years
School/ Course: CUK / International Relations
Terms of tenure in CUK: Masters student


What are your likes and dislikes?
I like traveling, playing sports and dancing. I cannot think of any thing I dislike since I always try to appreciate everything.

What keeps you busy during your spare time?
I usually spend my free time hanging out with friends and playing sports.

What is your impression about Korea? What do you like most about Korea?
I think Korea is a beautiful place and that Koreans are very kind and helpful. I love Korean food and fashion. I think its unique and interesting.

What is your impression of CUK and its Vision of becoming and International Hub?
I think CUK can effectively become an international hub since it does not only opportunity to students who wants to further their studies but also give them the chance to help Korean students.

Expectations from GEO, GEO students...
I am looking forward to a fun and fruitful semester. Not only I expect to teach the students but also learn from them.I hope with this experience, I can learn a lot and get acquainted with other cultures.

Message to GEO 17 students
I can’t wait to meet you. See you at the Global Lounge!


Here you go, we hope you got to know our FTA Raizza better.
Enjoy your English Clinic conversations with her...^^

by Abigail Go, GEO Blog Editor