Thursday, April 19, 2012

My GEO Easter Party Experience

Last Friday, April 13th, the first ever GEO Easter party was held in Global Lounge.

I attended with my friends. We enjoyed the party.

There were many people and many delicious foods.

We played various games such as 'carrying the egg', 'crossword puzzle' and 'egg-hunt'. That was really fun. Even if we were not the winner in the games, we still had fun.

And FTAs were singing and dancing. Some even played the guitar.

The FTAs were great singers, dancers, and guitarist.

At last, We had a refreshments-time. Although, I already ate dinner, I was still hungry. So I ate lots of food quickly. The food served was similar to the photo below. What I know about Easter parties was that in other countries, they exchange chocolate during Easter day. In Korea, we just exchange Eggs. It was really good experience for me!

Yummy boiled eggs... Delicious fruits, appetizers and refreshments were served during the Easter Party
Related article: