Monday, February 25, 2013

Let's Play! Darts and Olympic Clubs

By Baek Seung Hyo (Class 2-2)


My clubs are very interesting and exciting. I really liked my club and I wanted to take them again next time. My Club A is Darts Club with Prof. Nigel while my Club B is Olympic Club with Prof. Peter.

At the Darts Club, Prof. Nigel taught us many Dart games. He also taught us the Dart Form. Well, I already knew about that but Prof. Nigel’s explanation was very funny. We played a game called “Kill” and it was very exciting and I almost won. We also played “Cricket” and it was the game that I liked the most. Our team played two games of it and we won all the games.
The Olympic Club made us play lots of sport games being played in the Olympics. During our first session, we did Archery. We used a toy crossbow and it was very fun. We also played Curling for our last session. Our team lost the game but still, we got the silver medal.

All the club activities were very interesting. The professors did their best to make the clubs very fun and exciting. I can improve my English while enjoying and having fun with the games. I will never forget my experiences from those clubs.