Saturday, April 27, 2013

GEO and Global Lounge

Please share your Global Lounge experience with us. What did you do there?
Class2-2


  At first, I hesitated about going to the global lounge because people must only use English there. I'm not confident about my English so it was a real challenge for me. Then, on a whim, my classmate recommended that I watch an English movie so I went there. When I went there, everyone really used English only. Some people use English naturally but for others their English is a little bit shaky. But people kept trying to speak English and it looked cool. I thought that I should also do it. Now, the Global Lounge is a convenient and familiar enough topic for me to write about after going there a lot. Although I have a problem, which is lack of speaking pure English, I will try to improve myself in English in this place.
Please Come to the Global lounge To Be a Global Star!!!
By - Ko Su-jeong


  I’ve only been to the Global Lounge for just five times in my university life. Because, when I stay in the Global Lounge, I am only to speak in English. So, I avoided going to the Global Lounge. But this semester, I participated in the G.E.O program so I must go to the Global Lounge. When I went to the Global Lounge this semester, I talked with a foreign teaching assistant. Before I talked with her, I was very nervous. But conversation time with an F.T.A was better than I thought. In my four years of university life, this was the first time I have a foreign dialogue for a long time. It would be one of the greatest moments in my university life. So, I recommend to everyone to go to the Global Lounge.
By - Kang Hye-sun