Wednesday, July 17, 2013

GEO 24 and Best Friend

Friend in GEO24
Class 2-2

I joined GEO 22. After that, I thought that I would join again. So, now I am back in GEO24. During all of the GEO classes, I made many good friends of different ages. But I think Professor Stephen is the best for me among the GEO friends I made so far. The professor is very handsome with a pretty and cute smile. His smile makes me happy. Among all of his good points, the best point is his lovely behaviors. He looks like a kindergarten student when he makes jokes. He always makes jokes on students. My professor is very friendly and cute. Some people dislike his child-like charm, but I love it.
He is kind and knows how to talk to students. When I try to speak in English, I speak slowly and he always waits for me to finish my sentence. Also, he gives some hints of the words I want to say. His consideration makes me happy. Because of this, I can be interested in English continuously.
However, if I have to pick his worst point, it would be his girlfriend, Ilyne. When I saw Ilyne, I felt jealous (of course, it is a joke) – I think she is really beautiful woman. They are a perfect couple.
Anyway, I love Stephen very much. Stephen is the best professor and friend to me in GEO.


By - So-yeon Kim