Friday, July 26, 2013

GEO 24 Field Trip

Guys~ How was the Field Trip??
Class 2-3

I went to Time-Square, Yeongdeungpo for GEO24 Field Trip. So, all the students went there together by subway on a rainy day. Fortunately rain stopped and we could walk on the street happily. Around 12:30 P.M., we arrived at time-square. We waited for other students and next instructions. By the way, I made a terrible mistake. I just swung my umbrella carelessly and that that lead to terrible result. A girl who passed by me was hit by the umbrella. When I turned back to her, she was crying.
I was very embarrassed. All of us tried to calm her down. In a few minutes, she barely stopped crying. I felt awful. But, luckily, she was fine and told me that she is okay and I do not have to worry.
On that day, there were some missions. First, finding ITAs! Students got lyrics and then we had to guess the title of that song. Second, we made a music video of the song. Lastly, we made an advertisement on GEO. Our song was ‘One Way or Another’.
That song was very exciting. We had a great time when we made the music video. But I was super worried about her all day praying that she is okay.





By - HyeonCheol Choe