Tuesday, July 16, 2013

GEO 24 and Your Future Plans

What do you want to do after graduating school?
Class: 2-1

I have not made a plan for the future after graduation yet. However, I believe if I enjoy my life, I can live happily in the future. I love music and movies. So, in CUK, I have to prepare for the job that I want in the future. After graduation, I hope to work in a film distributing agency or record company. Particularly, my dream is to work in the United States. The reason is my favorite music and movies are made in America and the United States has a world's largest pop culture market. Therefore, studying Business Administration is important, but studying English and being interested in the pop culture market nowadays are more important than anything else to me. This is why I participate in GEO program to study English. Also, I would like to travel a lot and meet friends from other countries. It would be interesting experience. I want to live in English speaking countries about 1-2 years at first, and I want to travel around the world through supporting programs of other countries for travelers or working holiday. I want to live a happy and fun life. Finally, I want to love someone so much. And I want to love myself until I die. All of this is my future plan plan.





By - Sun-wook Hong