Sunday, July 28, 2013

GEO Seminary Camp Opening Ceremony



Opening Ceremony



Class 1

Let me write my opening ceremony shortly.  It was a little funny when we made and pronounced our team's chant. I think the activities had good effects on our students' solidarity.  They were very good opportunity for binding us together.  In addition, through that program, I could improve my confidence a little.
By – Jae-ho Kim



Class 3

Hello everyone! I'm Eun Joo Lee of Class 3. It's my pleasure writing to you about my Summer GEO experience in 2013.  I have to say to you all how much I've enjoyed this session. It is my first time to participate GEO and I didn't have that many expectations for this, but over time S1 GEO camp is so fun. 
Regarding the opening ceremony, at this moment I don't have much memory though.  Maybe I wasn't prepared for the efforts and preparations by the TAs and Professors, like the true or false quiz, because I find it a little bit weird.  Other than that, I am impressed for all your work done for us.   
I appreciate it! Look forward to seeing you all again. Have a great summer!
By – Eun-joo Lee



I think that opening ceremony was cool.  I was really excited to join this GEO programme but in some ways, I was a little bit nervous to participate in the activities. In that sense, your opening ceremony really helped me release the nervousness that I was feeling.  I really appreciated it.
I hope that I can improve my English skill during this semester and also, I want to be a good friend to all of you.
Thank you for your concern and kindness. ^^
By - Sr. Ji-young Choi