Monday, July 8, 2013

My Homeroom Class in GEO MN2

My Homeroom Class in GEO MN2
Class 2

My name is Da Som Im. I belong to Class 2 and Team Canada. In my homeroom class, there are 12 students, with Professor Johan and two teaching assistants, Raphy and Jane. First, let me introduce my professor, Johan. Johan came from South Africa and he loves cats very much. When he talks about his hometown, he is full of smiles. I think he really loves his country and hometown. In his class, we can face many different situations where we can use English like in the airport, restaurant, hotel, and even when drifting in the sea. When we are in our own country, maybe it is not too difficult for us when we face problems in those kinds of situations. But when we go abroad and face that situation without preparation, it is very hard to us. So we need to practice that situation.

Next, I will introduce Jane and Raphy. Frankly speaking, I don't know them well. I just know the information from the first day's quiz show. Jane is Korean and I think she is very charming. Raphy is from the Philippines and he likes cats too. And his favorite place in Korea is the café.


And there are 12 people in my class: 11 girls and just one boy. Most of the students are sophomores, three students are juniors. But I think we get along well. Actually I didn't talk much with them in school though we are in the same class. Through GEO, I get closer with them, and I like them. I will make more good experiences in GEO.




By - Da-som Im