Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Team Competition and GEO 24

Guys, what do you think about Team Competition 1? Did you enjoy it? What did you like the most in the event? 
Class 2-2


My first week in the GEO program was very busy, chaotic, and tiring. But time flew really fast. My first day was very awkward, so I was very nervous. However in the first team competition ‘Speed Quiz’, I finally was able to get over the weird moment. Especially, my team ‘Madagascar’ won second place, our team was so happy. But moreover, the fact that we could be closer to each other was more important. During the game, we had so much fun thanks to the competition. During the Speed Quiz, in which I had to explain words in such a short time, I needed certain abilities. I needed to think really quickly and explain the word with good teamwork. At the first time, we did not perform well and made many mistakes. However, we have improved much and finished it successfully. Our team members encouraged and cheered one another. The most impressive moment was right before our team won the quiz. I did not expect that we would actually win, but our team ‘Madagascar’ did well and placed second. I cannot forget the moment that I spent with my team members. Our team did well and we will continue to get along well and win GEO Cup. Thank you.




By - Jung-won Son