Monday, July 8, 2013

My Home Room Class in GEO MN2

My Home Room Class in GEO MN2
Class 1

I participated in the program of GEO M-Nursing 2. I am going to talk about my homeroom class.

We have two professors: Professor Patrick and Professor Johan. Professor Patrick is from Canada and he is handsome. But sadly, he got married. He is always passionate in class and his acting and sound-effects are very lively. So his class is funny and he makes us concentrate on him (maybe what makes us concentrate is his good-looking appearance). Since I'm a quiet girl, I prefer Professor Johan's class better. His nice pronunciation makes us focus on his mouth.

We also have Korean TAs: Jane and Daniel, and Filipino TAs: Raphy and Carol. They are amazingly kind. Their conversation is kind of fast but it is very nice of them to speak slowly when they talk to students. Moreover, they understand our poor sentence---not a perfect sentence, maybe more like an arrangement of words. We are always thankful for that! TA Jane is pretty and TA Daniel is like a fashion-leader. TAs Raphy and Carol are cute.

My classmates are my college company. We had spent a year and a half together, and about to spend two and a half more years. And after graduation, they are going to be with me forever at the hospital as co-workers. Most of us have a low level of English speaking ability. So we just throw every word we know when we communicate in English. But it is a very strange thing that we understand each other well. Actually, I think it is because we use lots of body gestures. But it is clear that our rejoinders have improved a lot when we joined the GEO program.


It is a good thing that I became closer to my classmates through the 2 week GEO program. And I'm very thankful to my professors and TAs who had taught us really hard. HAPPY GEO!




By - You-min Lee