Wednesday, November 13, 2013

GEO25 and Super Heros

If I will be given super powers, what will it be and how will I use it?
Class 2-5

I will definitely choose the ability of teleportation. First of all, it is just awesome. I could go everywhere I want. Wherever it is, if I want to, I will be there. You know, for instance, I may go to the Pyramid of Egyptian kings or the Opera house, and so on. The distance will not be a problem for me. If I could teleport with someone just like the movie, “Jumper”, I will be in any place I want with my people, especially my precious ones. We can try a romantic trip to the Caribbean sea, little sightseeing in Paris, or even to Beijing with my parents. Quite nice, right? Also, besides that reason, the ability will make my life as simple as a piece of cake with a strawberry on it. Absence will never happen in my life, or my girlfriend will never be upset because of my lateness. I can visit any kind of events. Basically, I will never, ever, ever be late! Can you even imagine this gigantic and enriched experience?

There will be no side effect, but only advantages. I could be one of the most experienced, talented people in my age. Money and all the stuff I want will be mine. All the places I want to be will be the place I will be at.

I will even be able to work in a travel agency. About finding a job, I have no further concern. All of my concerns such as dreams, relationships, and money will be solved. Every single thing will be on track except for my soul. As I have the ability, there is a possibility I will commit some crimes. Therefore, if I really can have teleportation ability, I wish I have the sense of responsibility as well.


By - Lee Gyujin