Tuesday, January 28, 2014

GEO and Team Competition 2

Report of my basketball match
By - 200811010 Moon-Kang kim

I did a basketball game when GEO got the second Team competition. That was a physical activity. My hobby is basketball and exercising and doing sports. So our team captain Wan-Soo picked me in the third team of basketball.
First and second round were female-male mix team match. Only female players could shoot the ball and male players should protect the female players for the shot. And the time limit was only 10min. When I saw the basketball game, it was really funny. Every female players could not shoot the ball. Every male players wanted to block the shot. After that, male players would protect the women player hard. When the first and second round were done, team blue and red got low scores. And when I warmed up my body, I felt a little of nervous. The time of first and second round was really good and fun and I laughed a lot. But I didn't prepare my body and mind. So when the TA said to prepare the third game, I was nervous.

  When I stood in the middle line of the gym, I saw team players and opposite team players. And I realized almost they were the same campus students and my mind changed. I felt really comfortable. After that, I could play so easy. In the playing game time, I could run fast and shot very easily and also I had some lucky shot.
When the end of game, I got many scores and won the game. In my opinion, in sports you need strong mentality especially self-trust and confidence.

  Our life is same. Sometimes we face some difficulty in a critical situation. We sometimes get frustrated. But if you have a good mentality, you will overcome. If we belief in ourselves, we can do our best and use our whole ability.
Thank you Geo because of this experience.