Tuesday, February 11, 2014

GEO27 and Team Meeting

How was your first day of GEO? Please talk about the Opening Ceremony and the first Team Meeting?


Class 1-1
By - Gang Gun

I was nervous when I first came in the University. I would be lying if I say “I’ve never been nervous”. Well I don’t know anyone who is very confident in English, truth is I’m nervous. During the first day of GEO, I feel worthwhile at the same time I was very tired.



   First, I think many people agree about it but I find strong conviction that everyone will take something-it can be friendship or English improvement. I met a lot of people speaking English. Some are native speakers while others are not. Yet everyone used English and I’m very impressed about that. I though “wow all people use English. It’s pretty impressive.” I’ve already entered ‘all people’.




   Although I’m still not very good in English, I can see myself speaking English with other foreigners. That is why I have a strong conviction that I can change. Now I know English is useful tool, and not so hard because I came to GEO.