Monday, July 15, 2013

GEO 24 and outside GEO

What do you usually do after GEO classes?
Class 4-1

Honestly, it is hard to tell what I usually do after GEO classes. So many things happen after the GEO classes. I sometimes go to a cafĂ© with my TA to learn how to communicate well in English and I also prepare for my next class or meet with my classmates. After GEO classes, my teammates and I sometimes go out of campus to drink. Our team, Mexico had a meeting last week. Actually at first, the atmosphere of our team was a little bit awkward. We even had communication problems because of the English skill gaps between students from different levels. Because our team lost first team-competition, our self-esteem was low and nobody wanted to talk. But when our team went out together, the team’s attitude changed. While we were there, we totally got drunk and that made us to talk and get alone with each other. We didn't care about the view of others but only our team’s bond and unity. I can’t write all of them but I can say this: “There are many exciting things after the GEO classes.” 



By - Hee-june Lee