Monday, July 8, 2013

My First Day in GEO MN2

My First Day in GEO MN2
Class 2

Hello! My name is IM DA HYEON.
I will talk about the GEO program here in the Songeui Campus of the Catholic University of Korea. It started on June 24 and ended on July 5.

I want to tell you about “My First Day in GEO”. As a conclusion, it was really fun.
We began with an opening ceremony. The time table and the rules that we have to follow were announced. Also, the special lunchtime called Bon Appétalk was introduced. During that time, we have to eat lunch with our TAs and talk with them. It is to improve our English skills. I thought that is really a good idea.


After the Opening Ceremony, we had Professor Patrick’s lecture. And then we moved on to Solomon’s Room to do team activities. The first mission was to make a flag and a team chant for our team. So we drew, cut, and made some things, and finally, we did it. After that we had our second mission. That was the Pasta Tower. We can have lots of spaghetti noodles, 3 ropes, and only one marshmallow. We have to build it high. We did our best to make the noodle tower high. And the result? Wow… it fell down in the end!!! It was NOT an easy work. We ruined it because we did it graspingly. I learned that avarice is so bad. Also, I learned it is better to act than just think.










By - Da-Hyeon Im