Tuesday, April 15, 2014

TA Tuesdays: Dustine, Fawad, Nara, Demi and Christine (041514)


Midterms is just around the corner but don't let that get you down. This week's batch of TAs have encouraging words for you.

It's Dustine, Fawad, Nara, Demi and Chrissy's turn today!




Dustine

Full Name: Dustine Marlee C. Serpa Juan
From: Philippines     Major: International Relations

GEO Position: Class TA

Describe Yourself:

I am fun-loving.

Message to GEO Students:

Always have fun! You will not always be a college student.

Quick Picks:

Cats or Dogs? DOGS
Harry Potter or Twilight? HARRY POTTER
Star Wars or Star Trek? STAR WARS
Football or Basketball? BASKETBALL
Girls Generation or Super Junior? SUPER JUNIOR



Fawad

Full Name: Fawad Ahmad
From: Pakistan     Major: Information, Communication & Electronics Engineering

GEO Position: Global Lounge TA

Describe Yourself:

I am always keen to offer ease and comfort to others. I am still waiting for success.

I am not a person who is very quick to act. I would rather slowly and steadily approach the target.

Message to GEO Students:

Always try to stay focused and composed in your life. Nothing is impossible in this world.

Quick Picks:

Cats or Dogs? CATS
Harry Potter or Twilight? HARRY POTTER
Star Wars or Star Trek? STAR WARS
Football or Basketball? FOOTBALL
Girls Generation or Super Junior? GIRLS GENERATION



Nara a.k.a. Gollumiscute

Full Name: Nara K. Han
From: South Korea     Major: English Language & Culture

GEO Position: Class TA

Describe Yourself:

Hello, I am NARA! a.k.a. the 'Lord of the Rings (LOTR)' mania! There are many other things that I like aside from LOTR!

If you like western pop music, movie or drama I'm sure we can have lots of fun talking :)

I hope we can be good friends and thank you :D

Message to GEO Students:

I worked as TA since GEO 4 which means now I'm the oldest Korean TA (KTA), but I guarantee you that I always work my best!

So, whenever you have questions, do not hesitate to talk to me :D

I won't bite! I hope you will have a fun time in GEO! Let me know whenever I can help you. Thank you!

Quick Picks:

Cats or Dogs? DOGS
Harry Potter or Twilight? HARRY POTTER
Star Wars or Star Trek? STAR WARS
Football or Basketball? FOOTBALL
Girls Generation or Super Junior? GIRLS GENERATION



Demi

Full Name: Demilyn C. Noble
From: Philippines     Major: International Relations

GEO Position: Global Lounge TA

Describe Yourself:

A normal person blessed with good family and friends :) I am living and enjoying life to the fullest everyday! <3

Message to GEO Students:

Never stop learning and getting what you want to achieve and life. Most of all, enjoy what you are doing and cherish the things happening at present. Live and let live! :)

Quick Picks:

Cats or Dogs? DOGS
Harry Potter or Twilight? HARRY POTTER
Star Wars or Star Trek? STAR WARS
Football or Basketball? BASKETBALL
Girls Generation or Super Junior? SUPER JUNIOR



Chrissy

Full Name: Christine Huang
From: Taiwan     Major: Business Administration

GEO Position: Global Lounge Desk TA

Describe Yourself:

I am a girl who is willing to meet with new friends and eager to share my experiences with others.

Usually, people tend to think I look like a serious student. After they get to know more about me, they realize I am a very talkative and funny person.

I think I am pretty easygoing person but at the same time I take a serious attitude towards my duty and responsibility. In short...I am an honest person lol. Just kidding~

Message to GEO Students:

Hi Dear CUK friends~^^

It has been great to work and meet with you all in the past. The new semester started so let's all enjoy the time of using English.

Shall you have any questions, any concerns, or just for any other matters, please stop by the Global Lounge counter, I will be more than happy to help you.

A warm welcome to all new students and old friends. Let's enjoy the time in English!

Quick Picks:

Cats or Dogs? DOGS
Harry Potter or Twilight? TWILIGHT
Star Wars or Star Trek? STAR TREK
Football or Basketball? FOOTBALL
Girls Generation or Super Junior? GIRLS GENERATION

No comments: